Saying Goodbye

Saying Goodbye


There are different expressions to say 

goodbye. 

These phrases parting rely on the cases 

and the persons concerned, their social 

status and the nature of the relationship 

between them .

1-Saying goodbye politely after meeting "s"


*Nice to see you.


*It's been lovely to see you.


*It was great to see you.


*Good to see you.


*Have a lovely / nice evening.


*Have a good day.


2-Saying goodbye to your hosts



*Thanks very much for dinner/ lunch - it was lovely!

*Thank you very much for having me.

3-Leaving and saying goodbye

*All right, everyone, it's time to head off.

*Anyway, guys I'm going to make a move.

*Ok, everyone, it's time to leave you.

*See you later / tomorrow / soon.

*Talk to you later!

4-If you want to say goodbye in a hurry

*I'm so sorry, I've got to rush off / run / hurry!

*I'm afraid I'm going to have to rush off / run / hurry!

5-Slang Goodbyes

*Catch you later

*
Peace! / Peace out

*I'm out!

*Smell you later

6-Other ways to say goodbye

*Take care

*Bye!

*Bye Bye!

*Later man / bro!

*Have a good one!

*It's time to be going!

*So Long!

 

Quote of the Day

“You'll never know everything about anything, especially something you love.”

- Julia Child

More Quotes