Writing:Example About Writing frame for a story-problem

Writing:Example About Writing 

frame for a story-problem

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=629717503532797730#editor/target=post;postID=1677947322899467189

In this problem, we were asked to 

found………………
Some information was already given 

including………………

and ………………………………..

When creating a plan to solve this problem, I 

decided to follow a

number of steps. First, I 

…………………………………………………………

Next, I …………………………………………………….

Then, I .......................................................

Finally, I …………………………………………………

In this problem, we were asked to 

found………………

Some information was already given 

including………………

and ………………………………..

When creating a plan to solve this problem, I 

decided to follow a

number of steps. First, I 

…………………………………………………………

Next, I …………………………………………………….

Then, I .......................................................

Finally, I …………………………………………………



 

Quote of the Day

“You'll never know everything about anything, especially something you love.”

- Julia Child

More Quotes