Linking Words 2



Linking   Words

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=629717503532797730#editor/target=post;postID=2430501403407258497



Contrast
Examples
But
I speak French .but , I don’t 

write it


Yet
I speak French . yet , I don’t 

write it
However
I speak Arab .however , I don’t 

write it
Even if

Even if I speak French, I don’t 

write it
Even though

Even though I speak French, I 

don’t write it
Although

Although I speak French, I 

don’t write it
Though

Though I speak French, I 

don’t 
write it








Addition
Examples
And
I speak English and 

Arabic
Too
I speak English and 

Arabic too
As well
I speak English and 

Arabic as well
Furthermore
I speak English 

furthermore

write it
Moreover
I speak English 

moreover I write it
Not only
I speak not only 

English but Arabic 

too
In addition to this
I speak English, in 

addition to this

write it


 
Show Comments: OR