The Present Perfect Simple



The Present Perfect Tense 




1- The Form of The Present Tense:



Have / Has + Past Participle




Positive


Negative


Interrogative

I have worked

I have not worked

Have you worked



For Examples :


-Sarah has had excellent grades this years.


-You have seen  that film anytime  


-Have you went to work last day ?


-You have not went to work last day.


2-The Uses Of The Present Perfect Simple Tense :


A - Expresses the event appeared and ended in the past, 

but its impact on the present


 For Examples :


-I have lost my key.


-He has just arrived.


B - Expresses the event appeared in the past and is still 

going until now


For Examples :


-I have lived in Japan  for 19 years = I still live in Japan


- I lived in Japan for 19 years = I live somewhere else now.


C - Use Lately - Recently : to mean that something has 

happened since soon but did not specify the time.


For Example :



-I haven't  seen her lately.



D- Use just  already –   Evidence used yet in  The question in exile.


For Examples :



-I have already phoned the doctor.


I haven't phoned the doctor yet


 -Have you yet finished your homework?



 For Examples :


-Have you ever been to Iceland ?


 -No, I have never been to Iceland .


F-Grades :




Since


Lately

Up

Yet

Now

Never

For

Till





Note :

If you want to say someone went to a place and returned it: 



We use :

           
                Has + Have been to + place


 EX:


 -He has been to London (now he is in japan)



If you want to say sameone went to a place and is still there


We use :


           
                 Has + have gone to + place




For Example :



-She has gone to Italy (She is still there).


Show Comments: OR

Post a Comment